In an effort to provide more value and resources for its membership, the GMP Training & Education Association is hosting its first webinar What Does Positivity Have to Do With GxP? presented by Jill Drummond. The webinar will discuss how positivity in the work place is not only good the bottom line, but also GxP compliance and employees themselves.
- Is it too much to ask to be “happy” at work?
- Do you have what it takes to create a positive work environment for your staff?
- Jill Drummond to present the first GMP TEA Webinar Event – “What Does Positivity Have to Do With GxP?”
- Download your free Positivity Playbook – the “Everyday Positivity Journal”
- Are people born seeing the glass half full or half empty?